Szop is a multilingual online grocery store which is built on an open-source platform- nopCommerce. It has various features and functionalities which are customized by Tmotions to accommodate all the requirements and make the platform most suitable for the client.
- Industry: eCommerce (Online Grocery Store)
- Founded: 2005
- Technology: ASP.Net, NopCommerce version 3.8
SZOP UK wanted to rebuild their online store from scratch. The store lacked advanced features and functionality and wanted to improve the user interface & experience (UI/UX). They had various issues relating to card payments and cart abandonment.
- Optimize the overall architecture and navigation.
- Enhance the UI/UX of the existing platform
- Customizing the store with various advanced functionalities.
- There were a lot of issues with the payments as a lot of them were getting rejected via credit/Debit cards.
- High cart abandonment rate
- TMotions adopted out of the box platform: NopCommerce to rebuild the eCommerce platform while optimizing the UI/UX & user journey.
- Build new & Advanced modules like Shipping slots, product lead time, Product discount labels, and much more to enhance the user experience. Integrated various payment gateways for secure shopping and resolved payment related issues.
- SagePay was chosen as the main payment provider for Szop online store, so the plugin was built using server-to-server communication. Besides supporting a number of functions, it has an important feature ‘Save credit card details for further transactions’, which requires from customers only a CVC code.
- Store has its own delivery option available only for certain areas defined by postcodes. Customers can choose the delivery date and the time slot and change it if needed after an order was placed.
- Out-of-the-box nopCommerce reward points functionality was used for setting up the loyalty program. Customers can earn points for registering on the website, placing an order, participating in polls, leaving reviews and recommendations. The earned points can be used to pay for orders.
- Improved UI/UX
- Website traffic increased over 65%
- Optimized Conversion Rate
- Decrease in cart abandonment rate
- Increase in the number of orders by 70%
- 20% increase in the number of customers
- Growth in average order value by 17%