MJM Sports is part of the Sporting Goods Stores Industry and owns a design team to layout logos, club badges ready for embroidery or printing. They produce workwear and corporate clothing for different programs and booklets. MJM Sports is one of the country’s most visited and highest customer satisfaction ratings.
The client wanted to upgrade the store to nopCommerce version 4.1 and improve the design and navigation of the website.
The online store was built on an old version of NopCommerce 3.8 & wanted to Upgrade to the 4.1 version along with below list of requirements-
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Client wanted to save time, increase accuracy and grow the business by automating store management and accounting
- They wanted to introduce more payment and shipping methods in their store
- The existing platform was for a single store & they wanted to introduce a multi-store feature
- Improve Performance and Scalability of the store
- TMotions initiated the project by upgrading the online store to the NopCommerce 4.1 and installed a new theme to improve the UI/UX & user journey.
- We have also done some customization on the shopping cart page which dynamically updates the order total when checkout attributes are selected.
- To resolve the accounting issue, we used a third-party plugin (Xero) and customized it as per the client’s required & integrated it on the new website. The Customer Order details get synchronized with Xero Plugin.
- We also setup the multi-store and configured various payment and shipping methods in it.
- Website Optimization to resolve the issues related to Performance and Scalability
- Updated website with modern design
- Improvised the UI/UX with responsive theme has increase the website reach
- Integration with Xero software has reduced the manual work such as Invoices, orders are getting managed automatically.
- Website Optimization resulted in improved Performance and Scalability of store.