Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is designed to build brand empathy and customer loyalty.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service helps in providing streamlined data to your teams.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service aspires to help your customer service become a strong competitive advantage for your business.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Capabilities:
- Dynamics 365 customer service covers multiple communication Channels i.e. Phone Calls, SMS, email, web, chats and social networks
- Across these channels dynamics recognizes customer’s sentiments, their Intent, find their problems and automatically convert them into cases
Record All Interactions and Case Management:
- Dynamics 365 customer service record all the interactions related to any case
- Dynamics 365 customer service allows to set up a case management process which starts from case creation to case assignment, escalation and end with the resolution
- This will be completely an automated process if certain rules are pre-defined
- This case Management process conveniently provides all the necessary information to the agents: case details, contact/account info, and business process flow (case stages) additional info
Knowledge Base Management:
- This feature allows you to create and manage articles easier
- These articles help agents find answers to customers, agents can also email these articles to customers
Timelines and Customer Rights:
- Dynamics 365 allows working with timelines and customer rights
- This feature defines how fast all the cases need to be resolved and whether they should be escalated
- Dynamics 365 also illustrate customers rights for different types of customer service (e.g. Call Service, Call + Email Service or exclusive support across all communication channels)
Let us help you drive better results